DTM’s already packed 2019 support programme has been further boosted by a number of exciting new additions at key races.
Four of the nine race meetings have been affected, including:
- Norisring (5-7 July), where fans can look forward to the thrills and spills of a classic touring car race. Classic DTM cars from the 1980s and ’90s have already been confirmed at the Lausitzring and the Nürburgring, but the confirmation of a third appearance of the Tourenwagen Classics bolsters an already busy support package at the DTM’s tradition-steeped event in the streets of Nuremberg.
- Lausitzring (23-25 August), where classic Eastern Bloc cars will race on the support calendar. It will mark the first-ever appearance of the HAIGO ADAC Historic Cup, which was founded in 2004, and features a mixed roster of both touring car and single-seater machinery.
- Hockenheim (4-6 October), which will be graced by a round of the Formula Renault Eurocup, the classic one-make single-seater category for junior racers.
- Misano (7-9 June), where the TCR DSG Endurance Championship will race under floodlights at the end of the day due to the extremely busy weekend timetable scheduled for the Italian circuit.
“We’re really delighted to be able to secure even more on-track action for our fans,” said ITR’s Director Business Unit Event, Frederic Elsner. “We’ve developed our motor sport support programme to provide fans with an excellent mix of machinery and categories – there really is something for everyone.
“Away from the track, we’ve been busy confirming musical acts for the Saturday-evening concerts at every race – these are free for anyone who has bought a valid day- or weekend-ticket. We want to underline what fantastic value our race weekends provide for families, and these measures are another great step for DTM.”
The best tickets are available on DTM.com
Access to the paddock is included in every ticket category (while stock lasts). In addition, the support programme of a DTM meeting also features attractions such as Pit View, Fan Village, Fan Terrace as well as autographing sessions. The advance booking for all the weekends of the 2019 season already has begun. The tickets can be ordered via the official website, www.DTM.com/tickets.
The 2019 DTM calendar at a glance (including support programme)
- 3-5 May: Hockenheimring (GER)
W Series, Formula European Masters, Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland, Audi Sport Seyffarth R8 LMS Cup
- 17-19 May: Circuit Zolder (BEL)
W Series, Formula European Masters, Porsche Carrera Cup Benelux, Belcar Endurance Championship
- 7-9 June: Misano World Circuit (ITA)
W Series, Formula European Masters, Porsche Carrera Cup France, Audi Sport Seyffarth R8 LMS Cup, TCR DSG Endurance Cup (night race)
- 5-7 July Norisring (GER)
W Series, Formula European Masters, Porsche Carrera Cup Deutschland, Tourenwagen Classics
- 19-21 July: TT Circuit Assen (NED)
W Series, Formula European Masters, Porsche Carrera Cup Benelux, Lotus Cup Europe, BOSS GP
- 10-11 August: Brands Hatch (GBR)
W Series, Formula European Masters, Lotus Cup Europe
- 23-25 August: Lausitzring (GER)
Formula European Masters, Audi Sport Seyffarth R8 LMS Cup, Tourenwagen Classics, HAIGO ADAC Historic Cup
- 13-15 September: Nürburgring (GER)
Formula European Masters, Porsche Carrera Cup Benelux, Audi Sport Seyffarth R8 LMS Cup, Tourenwagen Classics, Lotus Cup Europe
4-6 October: Hockenheimring (GER)
Formula European Masters, Audi Sport Seyffarth R8 LMS Cup, Formula Renault Eurocup